Make some icecubes to jzuzz your next glass of water or cocktail!
This is a great Home-made Sunday project. All you need is:
- Mint planted somewhere in your garden
- Ice cube tray(s)
- Freezer space
Cut back mint (it always needs a bit of a prune because it is a little garden monster) and reserve sprigs you have pruned.
Wash them well and then strip the leaves from the sprigs – the stems can go into your compost bin.
Put 1 or 2 or 3 leaves into each section of your icecube tray. Fill with water and freeze. Et voila:
- Two mintox icecubes in a glass, with a dash of Schweppes lime cordial and water is very nice
- Make a K.H.A.N – it’s a cocktail invented by myself, the Amazant Monsieur H and the Divine Miss K and involves throwing:
- Two minotx icecubes into a lowball tumbler, followed by
- A shot of sour apple, and
- Topped with Lemonade/Sprite